How to date a Hooters girl
Let's talk about stereotypes a little bit. Some of them are so disgustingly well-spread, there is a common misconception that a Hooters girl is basically a stripper. But that is just not right. If you have never been to America, Hooters is a chain with a cute owl mascot that hires cute young girls to serve food and promote their brand. Hooters waitresses come in various nationalities, from Americans to Russian girls. So what is up with dating a Hooters girl? How to get close to her and be successful in the relationships? Here are some essential tips and tricks.
- When you come to a Hooters restaurant, smile and be nice
It doesn't mean that all other customers aren't particularly nice, they just tend to sometimes go overboard, not keeping hands to themselves. Hooters girls are paid to be nice and sexy, but if you want a deep intimate relationship, there is no need to be a total douchebag and instantly hit on a random waitress.
- Don't objectify the girl
It might be a surprise, but not all the girls who are smiling at you actually feel confident or happy. Hooters is not the place of choice, so you only make it worse by complimenting her private body parts in those tight lycra shorts and tops. Be a nice, pleasant and respectful young men. Believe me, working at Hooters, she hasn't seen those in a while.
- Be ready for competition
Hooters girls are often put on displace, wearing tight little clothes and showing so much skin. So if you have decided to date a waitress from Hooters, be ready that somebody will hit on her all the time.
- Put up with her timetable
As every girl that works at a fast-food restaurant, she might be unavailable for a lot of days. It can be pretty stressful for some men, especially those who are unemployed or work from home.
- Give a good tip if you want to ask her on a date. If you want to build a good trustworthy reliable connection, you have to start of convincing your future girlfriend that you are not greedy. All in all, Hooters girls, as well as any other waitresses or bartenders, work for tips. Leave some extra and smile. Here is what you need to know before dating a Hooters girl: http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-surprising-realities-life-as-hooters-girl/
- Ask her what are her goals for life
When you get closer to a girl of your dream, it is reasonable to ask if she wants to continue working at Hooters. You will be surprised that a lot of those girls have actually paid a road to a Master's degree, you will know that this is just a temporary job and all the problems can be sorted out immediately. But don't push or be too direct about it as your girl might think you disrespect her job or are ashamed of her job. More confessions of a Hooters girl: https://www.theodysseyonline.com/what-it-means-to-be-hooters-girl
- Be ready to deal with her bubbly and outgoing personality
Hooters girls are like holidays – they are bright and unforgettable. So if you want to date a waitress from this chain, be more fun and enthusiastic about her job, and about life in general, of course!